No ideas for Valentine’s Day? You are just on the right spot because on this page you will find 101 Valentines day ideas laid out for you to pick them up and enjoy them!
We all agree that attention and an extra effort in small, everyday activities is all that it takes to keep us happy. But, during the year there are days when the love that you feel simply has to be materialized and given to your loved one. And that is not necessarily bad, one can end up with a pretty amazing collection of love items. What food for soul that is! What great memories do those things bring! And what joy do little gifts bring, just by making someone feel cherished and cared for. And on Valentine’s day the love is even multiplied by that love feeling in the air. The next 101 Valentine ideas have been carefully chosen from real life experiences of real people, so you know these ideas really work. So, just grab a cup of coffee and start reading. The next ideas are fun to read and you will surely be amused and surprised by taking a peak what other people do on Valentine’s day, receive or give.
Have you actually noticed that even the most insignificant gift coming from the right person and given with the right intentions gets an enormous meaning to you. Well, that is what happens when the gift is coming from someone you love. So, remember this and don’t obsess too much over the gift. If he/she truly loves you your gift will be appreciated!
101 Valentines Day Ideas
Picture frame: this can turn into a more personalized gift if you add a picture of both of you inside it. There are many unique and original picture frames. Excellent 101 Valentine gift.
A watch: this is also a universal gift, and it should go for someone that really deserves it since it is not a very cheap gift. But if you decide to go with this gift idea you will definitely make your gf or your bf very happy. It’s a long lasting gift. And it reminds them of you every time they check the time. Psychological strings attached here.
Music: you really have to know the taste of the person you are gifting this gift. It can be a magical gift as the music is always a door to the soul. You can even turn this into a 101 handmade Valentines day idea, by making your own compilation of songs. With the right image printed, which can also be handmade, you can make a wonderful, personalized gift to be remembered.
A puzzle: yes, there are people who love the relaxing hours of putting pieces together and getting a beautiful picture in the end. It is such a relaxing activity and you get a reward in the end. A very pleasant gift, great for people who love to solve things.
Perfumes: with this gift idea you have to know the scent that the other side really likes. Ok, there are some universal perfumes loved by everybody but there is always the tiny risk of making a mistake so just be sure that you are choosing the right scent. This is a very nice gift and the most important thing: it pleases both sides.
Gloves: just please don’t pick gloves with cut fingers unless he is a motor guy. Such gloves are very unpractical although they look lovely.
A scrapbook or an album of things you did together or places you have visited together: that is a gift everyone would love to receive. It has sweet effort put inside it which has a great emotional value.
101 Tech Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas
- IT related gifts: computers are such an essential part of our everyday life and making a gift in this area is both practical and fun. It is an easy gift, very convenient for young relationships. It is mostly purposed as fun, amusing gift without a deep meaning but still very nice. It can be a keyboard in color or a great mousepad or an interesting mouse etc.
- Phone accessories: phones are things always close to us and with us every moment of our lives. Giving it a personalized touch can be a nice gift and will be used for sure.
- Gadgets: this may seems like one of the 101 gift ideas for boyfriend but believe me there are many, many girls who love gadgets. This is personally one of my favorite gifts so if you have the budget don’t hesitate giving one. It is pure joy for the receiver!
- Ipod, kindle, laptop, tablets: these are very expensive gifts and usually are given in serious relationships (or if you have enough money of course).
- Photo camera: extremely good gift idea! A universal one too. People generally love pictures and today we have all kinds of cameras on the market, to fit every taste and needs.
- Digital photo frame: very nice gift, very useful and likeable.
101 Gift Ideas For Boyfriend
- A shirt or a sweater: with something interesting imprinted.
- A tie: classic ties or funny ties, there are so many to choose from. It is an item very often used and it will remind him of you.
- A wallet: today we have a variety of modern looking wallets. Very convenient as it support the manly picture of him and it is a very practical gift.
- A belt: also a very practical gift idea for him.
101 Cute Valentine Ideas
- A puppy in a box: many girls dream of getting a box with a big red ribbon with a cute, little puppy inside. But, beware: with this gift you have to be absolutely, 100% sure that the receiver really likes animals and is willing to make a commitment of keeping it. Animals are not toys, but living, sensitive beings with a heart and soul. Other than that this is one of the best 101 cute Valentine ideas.
- Teddy bears and stuffed animals: you have to, but simply have to give your loved one at least one stuffed animal. It’s the cutest gift ever! Especially big teddy bears, fits all ages, simply adorable gift idea.
- Heart shaped pillow: very sweet and very cute gift. Great decoration for any room and a great reminder of your love.
- Pajamas: they can be silky, soft and they can have great print on them. very cozy and cute gift, very enjoyable.
- Balloons: there is something very sentimental, romantic and cute about this gift idea. Almost childish but yet convenient for your loved one.
- Personalized cake: ordered and made specially for you. It can have a together photo or some saying special for you both.
- Cupcakes with a message: cupcakes are by default cute looking and combined with a paper message/poem makes them a perfect cute gift.
- Your shirt: having an object that belongs to your loved one is for many people very comforting. So, this is money free gift and with a great emotional value.
101 Romantic Valentines Day Ideas
- Gift Basket: here you can put in a lot of small items, express all kinds of emotions through them, and you can make it look really thoughtful and romantic. This kind of a gift gets especially romantic when it comes from a guy.
- Books: in spite all of the internet, all the TV and all mobile gadgets surrounding us, people still enjoy good, old fashioned paper books. There is something magical in holding a book in one hand and a cup of coffee in another hand and just transferring in a whole new world. The physical feeling of holding a book is simply irreplaceable. A book will always be an amazing gift idea. You can even go with a set of books, a special edition from a certain writer. And a book with a dedication is the ultimate profound gift. It has permanent value and you can get it pretty inexpensive.
- Candles: ok, this is something everyone knows is great for gifts. Candles have really become more of a craft thing, with all their shapes, scents, different colors and sizes. This is the biggest proof just how much people love candles. So, for once you simply have to give a candle to someone. It is an easy and beautiful gift!
- Blanket: does this sound like a crazy idea? Well, it is really a true romantic Valentine’s day gift. Blankets are associated with warmth, softness, protection. Wrapping yourself in a blanket is one of the most pleasant feelings. It is not a usual, ordinary gift but don’t doubt the great idea behind this gift! And if you start looking for a blanket you will be surprised just how soft, how colorful they can be. Almost like an art.
- A love letter: this is the ULTIMATE romantic gift, and it has a special weight if it comes from a guy. Very, very sensitive and romantic gift. This will give thrills and explosion of emotions guaranteed.
- Scented sticks: and a bottom standing for them. Scents are something that are deeply connected with emotions so this is definitely a very romantic gift idea.
101 Gifts For Her
- Designer tights or high socks for her: this is really a cute and sexy 101 Valentine gift idea. A practical and beautiful gift that puts an emphasis on the closeness in your relationship.
- Flowers: this is really a classic gift idea. A flower in a flowerpot is a more lasting gift and it is kind of sad to give cut flowers, but that is more of a personal preference. From my own personal experience I have even received a cactus. At first I was, let’s say a bit insulted but guess what: cacti have grown into my favorite flowers. I simply love them now, small or big. You can always hook a person to a specific flower by making such gift. This falls more into the category of 101 gifts for her. (Someone should test giving a cactus to a guy, cacti are really unisex 🙂 ).
- Jewelry: yes, this is one of the most loved gift. Gold or diamonds, not a big difference. But, also there are many other types of jewelry, not so expensive but great looking. So, if you choose jewelry you can be sure she will love it. It is also the most expensive gift and it presents high intentions and expectations. Mostly for serious relationships or if you are trying to really impress someone.
- Chocolates: this is a gift almost reserved for the girls. But, when you are giving it you can be certain it will be shared with you! It comes handy as an addition to a gift, as a standalone gift. Many choices exist here for you, thousands flavors, shapes and they come in wonderful gift boxes.
- Night-gowns, lingerie, purse or shoes: have you ever seen an episode of “Sex And The City”? If you have then you know the meaning of shoes for some girls – mostly girlie girls. You have to know the size with this kind of gift though, or you have to arrange some kind of size-knowing thing: like take her to a shop so she can try it on and then you buy it for her! That is a wow idea.
- Massage or spa treatment: give her the ultimate relaxation treatment, she will surely appreciate such a gift. Very pleasant and she will treat YOU better after it.
- An exercise equipment: be very cautious with this gift! This must be given only if you have heard her wanting it. It can very easily be misunderstood and it can go wrong very easily. Don’t let her get the wrong impression of you not liking the way that she looks. Otherwise it is a very good gift.
- A scarf: beautiful clothing accessory, gives the final touch to the outfit and girls really love them. They come in many colors and materials, for winter or for summer.
- A champagne or a good bottle of wine: mixed with strawberries and this is another classic gift. Very popular and very classy.
101 Valentine’s Day Craft Ideas
- Mugs or figurines: although there are many interesting mugs in various shapes and various sayings and drawings on them, you can also very easily create personalized ones and it can be done pretty cheap. It is a very easy homemade gift. But if you don’t want to hassle too much you have a variety of ready made mugs to choose from.
- Jar gifts: it is interesting how jars can be used in so many ways to create an original gift. You can always cut little papers with a certain numbers of reasons why you love him/her and put them inside. You can decorate the jar on the outside. You can bake cookies and put them in the decorated jar. You can put a love letter inside a jar. Really many choices depending on your imagination.
- Playing cards: 52 reasons why you like or love him/her. This is almost a costless gift. You do have to come up with 52 different reasons which can be a bit tricky but also fun. Write the reasons on little papers and glue them to the cards. Very fun idea. And very cheap.
- A collage: of photos, of favorite items, of used items. Really any collection of personalized items ordered in some meaningful way can be one of the dearest gifts.
- Sewed or knitted gifts: these are very special gifts as they carry a very close imprint of the person that made them. really falls into the category of forever gifts.
- Making a great dinner: this goes both for girls or boys. Nothing more sexier than a man who cooked a dinner for his loved one!
101 Unique Valentine Day Gift Ideas
- A romantic trip or a cruise: this is I believe a dream gift for many people! And the most surprising one I bet! If you can, don’t miss to make such gift: you will have a wonderful time, create great memories and simply enjoy life to the fullest.
- A unique pen: this is more for ambitious people. You will be surprised that there are people crazy about nice and expensive pens. Don’t be fooled it is a cheap and funny gift. There are many luxurious pens and you may not like their price even! This gift can be very classy and shows great deal of respect to the other side.
- Dinner, concert tickets, exhibition or a place with a beautiful view: for this gift you have to find that special place and arrange your meeting. The process can be quite fun.
- Wooden jewelry: jewelry made out of wood it is a very modern and original gift idea. Really stands out among other gifts and if it is handmade it even gets higher value.
- Home decorative items: like lava lamps, decorative picture, decorative stones. Many people love their homes and are very attached to them so this will make a great gift for them.
- Artistic hats: nice addition to an outfit. A original and unique gift.
- Artistic mask: this is really one of the 101 Valentine’s day gift ideas for artistic souls. Or people in love with their home, so getting a present related to the home is always a great gift for them. Artistic masks are a great decoration and will bring an artistic touch in any room.
- Find a big box: ring on the door, jump quickly in it. There: you have given yourself as a gift!
- Treasure hunt: this is more about the way you give the gift than the gift itself. Create directions to the hidden gift/treasure and let the games begin.
- A caricature: of him/her or both of you together. A very fun gift idea.
- Personalized gift basket: put some chocolates, snacks, messages, some book inside it and you can get a very nice gift at a nice price too.
- An aquarium: again be very cautious if the person you are giving this really likes fish. There are some amazingly looking fish and this gift besides the decorative purpose has also some relaxing benefits and helps in reducing stress. A very calming a beautiful gift idea.