Water is life. Humans feel it deep inside and unconsciously feel better with vast amounts of water around. Some more than others. You can tell people who extraordinary love being surrounded by water, they use every possible occasion to run off to a place with lots of water. They may even choose a profession involving water surroundings.
People who love water may buy some property next to water, they may choose a hobby like surfing or diving and may buy a boat. Or run off to the nearest beach every possible weekend – like me.
I may not have the possibility (yet) to buy the above mentioned things but I know how water lovers feel and think as I am definitely one of them. A few weeks ago someone asked me how do I endure the long trip for spending only one day at the beach. But just the thought of the sea, the smell of sea salt, the sound of the waves on the sand erases the whole trip in me! It’s the ultimate joy in life for me, nothing beats it.
The other day I was thinking about some good gifts for water lovers and I did a little research and found some really awesome stuff. I know water lovers will enjoy them and I warmly recommend them – and I am a proven water lover 🙂
Gifts For Water Drinkers / Gifts For People Who Love Drinking Water
There are people constantly drinking water – I know because I am one of them. Even from very little I had to drink at lease one gulp of every fountain in the parks or on the streets. Usually I consume one glass of water every hour. I have no idea why is it that my body craves water so much. At one point I even got scared that maybe I have diabetes and did tests – no such thing for me luckily.
So I’ve spend quite a lot of money buying plastic bottles to have them near me whenever I thought I would be away from water for more than 2 or 3 hours. And after these durable water bottles were invented – or at least I became aware of them – I had one with me on every single trip I took. I took it with me even when shopping. I mean having water with me at all times is a very comforting feeling.
So if you’ve noticed a friend or relative who drinks a lot of water I truly believe the above listed items will make excellent gifts for water drinkers:
- The fruit water infuser is a great way to make a tasty water drink, very healthy and enjoyable
- A good quality water bottle will mean a lot to a water drinker – while for others it may seem insignificant maybe for this person it will be such a practical and useful gift
Waterproof iPod Shuffle – For The Ones Who Love Water And Music
Ocean Scented Items For The Home
These ocean scented products will make a perfect gift for water lovers if you are on a budget. They are all very useful and enjoyable and inexpensive at the same time. You know how scents are related to human mood and cause emotions to appear. Just by smelling the ocean, the favorite place for any water lover, they will be taken instantly to their happy place.
If they have a car an ocean scented car refreshener will be a great gift idea.
Great Gifts For Beach Lovers
Make the beach your home with these very useful and practical beach products. As a passionate beach goes I can guarantee they will be definitely used and the receiver of any of these gifts will be so thankful. It will make any stay on the beach more comfortable and safe.
Ocean Gifts For Her
What a delicate and beautiful piece of ocean inspired jewelry! So precious and as if has captured the gentle side of the ocean in that pendant. The fact that it is handmade makes it so unique. Amazing necklace for any woman and especially the ones in love with the waves.
Check this out – a water bed! Now this is one totally water related gift – and quite surprising!
As it is a bit on the expensive side it is a good gift idea for a bigger event or a relative or a very close friend.
What a beautiful water inspired wall art! As a water lover myself I find this absolutely stunning and I believe it will bring beauty to every home – water lovers living in it or not. It is because of its abstract nature it can be interpreted according personal beliefs and views.
An Ocean Ceiling Projector Is An Excellent Gift Idea For Water Lovers
This is a lovely gift for anyone who enjoys waves. This will be especially great for falling asleep, it will calm you down and relax you. Combine it with music and you have a perfect gift not only for people who enjoy water but also a wide range of other types of people: working people for relaxing after work and nervous people for instant relaxation.
Here are some things you can do with this LED wave projector:
- You can plug in a device with your favorite music like iPhone or smartphone. This is so cool as you can combine 2 sensory stimulation to help you feel totally relaxed.
- You can try it straight from the box as it can be plugged via usb. It also works with a standard plug or with batteries – so it is portable. This makes it perfect for travellers –
which is something water lovers practice often.
- It is programmable and can do auto shut off besides the standard manual shut off. So you can leave it on and peacefully fall asleep watching the waves and listening to your favorite music.
Here is a video posted on the selling page from a customer, if you are interested I think it is worth checking it out – and wait for the moment he switches off the light – breath taking!
A Few Home Items That Would Give Joy To Any Water Lover
- I just love the Take Me Away pillow, resting your head on a beach imprinted pillow will give relaxation and piece, liek resting your head on your dream place (which for water lovers would be definitely the beach)
- The ocean inspired bedding will be like diving in water before going to sleep, very comforting and relaxing
- If your water lover has trouble sleeping the sound machine will produce calming ocean sounds to get the listener closer to his/hers favorite place
A perfect quilt throw blanket for any water lover! On top of an amazing look it is 100% cotton, very high quality. And if you like the decor but not the blanket as a product you can check a few other cool products in the same design given on the sales page.