In 2 days I am off to a winter spa resort! I love these getaways, they bring me back to life from the everyday working dullness in winter. It’s a nice mountain spot in the nearest state and it is quite inexpensive.
I always make these packing lists over and over again so I thought I should make a post to be my go to list when I need to pack for short holiday or weekend trips.
I hate bulky luggage so this list will be the absolute minimum of what is required for a 3 day spa getaway. This list is specifically for a winter time and for the ladies but when it comes to ts I will update it for short summer spa trip as well.
So What To Pack For A Spa Getaway?
You need luggage to begin with. Hopefully you have one already but if not here are some really good suggestion of weekend getaway luggage:
3 Day Winter Spa Trip Luggage
It has a good luggage size: 25.0×18.0x10.0. Not too small but not too big to make it heavy and bulky. You’ll be able to use for all kinds of trips.
Compact nice look, has wheels for easy transport, it is lightweight with lots of handles.
Four, multi-directional air low spinner wheels for easy mobility.
Awesome rolling luggage bag that is also reasonable priced. You will not make a mistake deciding to buy this one.
Good Quality Bathrobe Is The Best Spa Day Outfit
You’ll be spending a great deal of time dressed in a bathrobe so it is wise to have a comfy one that looks presentable at the same time. I always carry my own towels in hotels and a bathrobe is no exception. It just feels more hygienic. Here is a good suggestion:
Here Is My Complete List Of What To Wear To A Spa Hotel
- Bathrobe – this is my most important spa wear
- Swimsuit – do not forget it!
- 2 medium size towels, one for body and one for hands and face (but it turned out I needed only one so if you are tight on space you can leave one out)
- Socks. I was going to a spa place in a mountain so having thick, warm socks is a must and very important
- 5 sweaters. I overdid this one. But I love sweaters and I feel comfortable knowing I have them in extra number. The number of sweaters I actually wore: 3. My mistake here: take something light and fashionable in case you end up going to a night bar.
- Soft and Comfy Pajamas – this is also important for you to feel completely relaxed. It will help you get a good sleep which is something you want when going on a spa weekend
- Warm hat and gloves
- If you plan doing workout take you favorite gym wear
- I was traveling in my winter pants and that is what I wore the whole time but you can take a warm dress if you think you’ll be wearing it.
You Can Not Leave Home Without These
- Cellphone and charger. Do take an extra charger.
- Taking a laptop is an option, this depends if you travel alone or with a partner, if you have things to do or you are simply a workaholic :).
Personal Care Stuff (For A Female)
- Hair brush
- Hair care products
- Toothpaste and tooth brush
- Hand/Face cream (get good moisturizing ones as you’ll be a lot in touch with the elements like water and wind, your skin will need extra care)
- Rexona stick (or whatever you use)
- Wet wipes
- Normal wipes ( I have a constantly running nose so I can’t live without these)
- Make up
- You may want to take a toilet paper
That completes my winter spa outfit list. In case you don’t know what to pack for a spa day you can use this list and you won’t be missing a thing. I know I’ll be going back to this post whenever I take a short getaway trip. No more repeating the list over and over again – it does get boring.
Oh and not to forget: if you don’t already have travel shampoo bottles you should definitely get one. Your hair type may not do well with hotel shampoo, like mine, and bringing your own tested shampoo will make you have no problems with your hair. And hair problems when using wrong shampoo can get pretty scary.